101 Dalmatians (Disney 101 Dalmatians) (Step into Reading)

101 Dalmatians (Disney 101 Dalmatians) (Step into Reading)

B. inggris dialog offering something untuk 5 orang , kalo bisa jangan panjang" ya kak. ​

dialog offering something untuk 5 orang , kalo bisa jangan panjang" ya kak. ​

Jawaban:

Penjelasan:

Ane : How about your last vacation Ross?

Ross : I and my family went to Singapore!

Michel : Really? It’s definitely a very interesting experience right?

John : Ruby’s vacation was to the USA.

Ruby : Do not be too proud of my vacation John. I will be considered as an arrogant.

Ross : So where did you last holidays John?

John : I did not go anywhere.

Jane : Hhuu I thought you went with Rubby to USA.

Michel : It certainly would not be possible!

Ruby : Hey, do not tempt John too much.

Jane : Anyway the vacation time is almost coming. We have to plan where we’re going to go.

Michel : How about taking a holiday together?

Ruby : It’s a very good idea. I agree with Michel.

John : I strongly agree. We never spend holiday together? So this is the right time!

Ross : I’m sorry. I cannot go this time.

jane : What.. Why is that so?

Ross : I was invited by my father to visit grandma. But this is just a plan, if it is canceled I will go with

you.

Michel : We hope that we can hear a good news from you.

John : So where we’ll go?

Jane : How about going to Bandung? We can see Tangkuban Perahu Mountain and visit the Trans Studio.

Ruby : That is a great idea! I agree with you!

John : If Ruby agree, I also agree with that decision.

MicheI : So do I.

Jane : So we have decided that we will go to Bandung!

Ross : Shhh teacher has come. Be Quiet!

[answer.2.content]